Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

Back.

Hey hey lovely followers!

I'm not sure how many of you are still active, but I thought I'd get back to this blog again, after being on hiatus for about 3 years! It's crazy how fast time can fly. After a good, solid session of going back down memory lane and going through all my old posts (the good, the bad!), I decided it was time to start afresh. A lot of things have changed for me in the past couple of years that I've been away from this blog, so I thought it was time to discard the past and focus on the future.

I'm thinking of making a lookbook account and actually posting my own outfits on here as well which is something I haven't done before. This blog started out in I think 2009, with me just writing about my life and high school experiences, which were rather dark times but I did find some good memories there as well that I'd almost forgotten about! Then it sort of turned into more of a fashion blog as I headed further into my teen years. I'm 19 this year by the way, so it feels kind of funny writing here again, on a blog I started when I was 14! I digress. I'm thinking this will still be a fashion focused blog because I remember really enjoying documenting trends I liked, things I bought, wanted to buy, etc., but I'll also be including snippets of my life because I think I'll appreciate looking back on those in another 5 years time!

Anyway, this was just a little introductory post to let you guys know that I'm starting up this blog again! Not sure how many of you are actually still here, but keep an eye open :)

Til my next post,

S. x



1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!
    Good idea to come back again, i'm curious how your blog is going to be!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a few awesome words? You'll make my day :)